Goodluck, Starfox! Goodluck, Starfox!

This was just flat out awesome in my opinion. You got the song correct, added in the guitar and the synthetic electronic noises, an to top it off, got voices in. I have a ton of versions of this song on my MP3 player, but this is by far the best I've heard.

Sky Swim Sky Swim

I liked it.

Rainbow Dash was a great addition :D The music was good, had a nice beat to it. keep up the good work. wish I could say more, but I'm tired writing this at 4 in the morning -w-

Great Fox Metal Mix Great Fox Metal Mix

awesome

I'm agreeing with gamios1200 on this. It's awesome, but it's too quiet.

Big Blue (GaMetal) Big Blue (GaMetal)

One of the best remixes ever

'nuff said. I love all your remixes bro

Ssbm - Hyrule Temple (eon Rmx) Ssbm - Hyrule Temple (eon Rmx)

Nice

I think it sounds pretty good. better than I can do

GaMetal - Star Wolf Theme GaMetal - Star Wolf Theme

Made me break out the old Nintendo 64

Thanks for making an awesome song. The part where he comes in saying "Whats the matter, scared?" really made me love it even more. Thanks for uploading, now I'm definitly downloading.

Zelda OoT Title (Remake) Zelda OoT Title (Remake)

Definitly a download

I liked the way you put it together, it sounds really good

Zelda Oot Saria's Song Remake Zelda Oot Saria's Song Remake

MEMORIES...THEY'RE EVERYW- *explosions and static*

It brought back quite a few memories from my really early childhood...I miss those days...thanks for uploading this, it sounds really good! Definitly a download

MyVGworld responds:

well, ....okay, you're welcome! :P but, thank YOU for reviewing and the download. It really helps to hear what people like you think about my music

(Impact) (Impact)

Great!

Dude, I really liked this, it sound's pretty cool. I enjoyed how it was quick and hyped up at the beginning, then went to a slightly mellower tone, then it began it's ascent back to the hyped up strains you had going at first

Blue Skies - SG Blue Skies - SG

Great!

I loved this. It went even better with the fact that Istarted with the equalizer on the skunks, so it made me happy :3